Hood Needed

Subject: Hood Needed
From: "Jeremy Welsch" <worm611@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:34:48 -0400
Anyone,

I'm in need a of a hood for my 68 2000.  I went to pick my car up today,
when I got home looked over it again, it has an earlier hood with it that
doesn't have the notch cut out for the daul master cylinder.  The prop rod
braket is also different, but I have the original bent up hood that I can
swap them out on easy enough, can anyone help me?

I'm in Lancaster, PA, rather not have to have it shipped, and I'm sure no
one wants to ship one either.

Also are there any good flea market events located around PA??  I know of
Carlisle Imports, and sometimes find stuff at Hershey Antique meet, but
there are the only ones I've ever had any luck finding parts, and not many
parts at that.

Thanks in advanced!!

Jeremy