rearview mirror picture request

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: rearview mirror picture request
From: Leigh Brooks <shifty@shiftco.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:34:58 -0700
I know a lot of you are shutterbugs who like to take pictures of your
car.

I'm looking for a shot through the windshield of a roadster (prefer
low-window, with the dash-mounted mirror).  A nice twisty road ahead,
maybe even a coast road (I'm thinking Hwy 1 in CA). The view through
the window is the important part - no cars ahead - and the windshield
should frame the view nicely. The mirror should be visible (I'm going
to place an image in it.)

This is for a mock-up of an ad to present to the Creative Director
where I work. Might not go anywhere, but I'd like to sneak a roadster
into the layout.

If you think you have a great shot, send it to me at shifty@shiftco.com
- by sending it you allow me to use it for comping purposes only (so,
no $$$ involved).

Oh yeah, I have to present it at 11 am pacific on Wednesday, so speed
is of the essence.

Thanks! And I hope someone can help me out!

Leigh Brooks
NWDE
Seattle

PS - got the dash installed in the '68 rat project tonight and the head
is at the machine shop. Progress!