Re: First annual "Murph's Labor Day Barbecue, pool, cars, and

To: solex675@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: First annual "Murph's Labor Day Barbecue, pool, cars, and
From: AffordPlbg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 15:09:25 EDT
Hey Andrew (and list),

Nancy and I would love to come to the first annual Murph's Labor Day BBQ.  We
have plans for Sunday but not for Monday, so count us in.  We'll bring a
black bean/corn salad and some drinks, unless you need other things.

We're very interested in caravanning from the San Fernando Valley area, so
any other listers who will be coming down from this way, please respond to the
list (or call me at 712-9491/h or 648-1202/c).   We will need directions and
your new address, Andrew.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the 6th.

Gary Wasserman & Nancy Person