RE: 69 Fairlady 2000

To: "RICHARD GONSER" <gonserarch@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: 69 Fairlady 2000
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 00:02:50 -0700
Rich,  My car, SRL311-13136 is a 1970 model year, bought in November of 1969
at Torrance Datsun by Lindsey Beale of Pacific Palisades. It was sold in
1985 to Neil Oneil (really!) who lived (at the time I bought the car) in
MONROVIA (!) way up Mountain Ave. I have every registration paper and it had
a 1970 year blue plate 970 BTJ.  If I did have your car, you'd have to pry
the wheel from my dead hands :-) The yellow paint you saw in my photos is
the original coat it rolled off the assembly line with.

Your car most likely still lives. Can you find the VIN number
(SRL311-XXXXX)?  With that, You might find it on the Datsun Roadster
Registry, at http://www.311s.org  Another method is the Datsun Roadster
Mailing List, which I am copying this email to. You'll find instructions for
joining that mailing list also on the 311s.org site. I hope you find your
car, or one like it and join us in our roadster community. It would be hard
to find a nicer car, or a nicer group of people with a shared interest.

Victor
70 SRL Roadster
70 521 Pickup
72 240Z