RE: Weber Questions

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: RE: Weber Questions
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:41:15 -0700
Well, I admit I've never played with a setup like this, but I'd think a
single 40DCOE is far too little carb for a 1600 (what choke is it running?).
And the indication from the plug readings is that the Cannon manifold isn't
doing a very good job of evenly distributing the fuel. If you could find the
twin SU setup for the L-series, my bet is that it would work much better.
Either that or pick another 40DCOE and the appropriate manifold and run twin
40s.