DS 'small flare' rear quarter panel for sale or trade

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: DS 'small flare' rear quarter panel for sale or trade
From: "Treanor / Long Family" <p-pie@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:11:57 -0400
Hi all,

I have an early (pre-'67.5) left side rear quarter which I have no use for,
and would like to place in a new home:

It was removed from a car (not by me, it was included with a parts car) , so
is 'used', but has been dip-stripped.  Unfortunately, no primer was applied,
so it's suffering from very light surface rust , but another quick dip or some
elbow grease with phosphoric acid metal-prep would deal with it without a
problem.

It's in very good condition; if you have an early car with rust / accident
damage this may save you time, energy and most importantly, money.

I don't want a ton of money for it, but I do want something closer to it's
value than $50 ;)

I will ship it (might be expensive, I don't know), but best bet if possible
would be for me to bring it to Watkins Glen when I come, to hand off to the
new owner, or a neighbourly fellow Roadster owner.

I have pictures; please email me at grandriver.flyline@sympatico.ca and I'll
get them to you on Sunday night (I'll be away from the computer for the
weekend).

Thanks!  See some of you soon at the Glen,

Pete