Japanese Wheels in Texas

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Japanese Wheels in Texas
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:41:09 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
The last two months, I was shopping for Japanese domestic market "Oldschool"
style wheels for my 240Z. I finally bought the very set that I started out
looking for, Speed Sport Racing (SSR) MkII's in 15X7 with 0 offset. They look
great on my car. Don'tcha think?
http://public.fotki.com/DatsunVic/sports_car_junkie/dscn0193.html

Well, I got into the habit of wheel shopping. Even now, after I've bought my
wheels, I still check all the forums, and online classifieds I found during my
search. Very often I've seen wheel sets that are perfect fittments of datsun
roadsters. I kept saying "I should turn the list on to these" but, up to now,
I've wimpped out.

So here's Vic's Wheel Pick of the day.
As found in and snipped from the club4ag.com forum-

"4 14x6 15 offset Hoshino Impuls. They are in perfect shape, no curb rash.
Tires not included and I dont have the center caps for them. Im selling them
for $450 shipped anywhere in the 48 states . Email me at importhead@yahoo.com
if you have any questions."
http://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=79960