1600, Bluebird, PU for sale in Montana

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1600, Bluebird, PU for sale in Montana
From: JOHNSOF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:56:02 -0400
Hi kids; met a guy at a gas station in Deer Lodge, MT, who looked at my car on
the trailer and said "Hey, is that one of them Datsun 1600s?"  It isn't, its a
2000 but it was a pretty good guess!

Anyway, he has a '63 pickup, a '62 Bluebird, and says there is a SPL311 for
sale; all are in the above-mentioned middle of nowhere, MT and all for sale for
cheap.  I had no interest but I promised I would post them to the list in case
anyone is interested.  Didn't see any of the vehicles so I have no idea what
condition they are in.

Write:
hdsnjet@juno.com

for more info.