Calling all SEROCers and others

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Calling all SEROCers and others
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 04:19:53 -0700 (PDT)
Started to just send this to the SEROC list, but I
thought better to alert all roadsterites initially.  I
will send the same to the SEROC list later.

We are planning (once again) an October SEROC event
October 16-17 in beautiful Sullivans Island/Mt
Pleasant/Charleston SC.

Barney Murphy has obtained a shelter at the Sand Dunes
Club on Sullivan's Island on the beach on Sullivan's
Island for Saturday October 16.  Bring your beach
blanket, swim suit and of course your stocked cooler.

We plan to assemble at the shelter from morning to
noon, probably have a picnic lunch then do a cruise
around the lowcountry in the afternoon.  Dinner in Mt
Pleasant or Charleston, then breakfast and a cruise on
Sunday ending up near the I-26/I-95 intersection so
everyone can head home.

Many Hotel/Motel options in Mt Pleasant, and October
is just the most beautiful time of year here.  Put it
on your calendar!  I will be having a cook-out at my
house in Mt. Pleasant on Friday night for anyone who
comes in on Friday.  I have a dock on Shem Creek, so
it will be a good time for early arrivals.

Details will follow over the next 30 days or so.
Contact either me or Barney Murphy so we can get an
idea of the volume of interest.  We can upgrade the
shelter to a larger one if necessary.

I am getting ready for the landfall of Charley near
here this morning, but we will certainly fare much
better than our friends in the Tampa/ Ft Meyers area
who we are praying for this morning.  Hope you all
came through OK yesterday.

Mike Harper
'66 1600 (Jessie)
'68 2000 (Rodney)