What happened to my 69

To: "datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: What happened to my 69
From: "Jones Barton" <Jones_Barton@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 11:59:02 -0700
Hi Everybody,

    Was out on a short run with my 1969 1600,  I was running about 45 mph in
4th gear when all of a sudden it felt like I lost power.  I pulled over to the
side of the road reved the engine and the engine sounded just fine. As I went
to pull on the road again the car just drag like the emergency brake was on.
The brake peddle got real hard and would not press in. I called a tow truck to
get back home, As I was waiting about 45 minutes for the tow truck, I decided
to restart the car the car rolled just fine I had the tow truck follow me back
to the house about 6 miles, no problems.  Any ideas on what happened?

Allen Barton
Steilacoom Wa
1969 1600