Trolls and flame wars

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trolls and flame wars
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@schroeder-family.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 19:43:16 -0500
I really don't understand why people get into arguments and flame wars on the
list.  I seriously doubt that there is much interest beyond the involved
parties.

People (a loosely applied term in this case) like prima donna are trolls.
They exist only to cause trouble and turmoil.  Goading people to trade barbs
with them amounts to some kind of "accomplishment".  The best suggestion for
trolls is to filter their posts and ignore them.  It's no fun playing alone
and sooner or later they will go somewhere else.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000
SRL311-13359