1500 parts manual scanning

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1500 parts manual scanning
From: "Pat@UT" <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:33:43 -0500
I have the loan of the 1500 Roadster parts manual. Gordon Glasgow has it now,
but has been unable to find the OCR software he needed toscan it and convert
it to a searchable document.

Is there anyone out there who has access to software to scan and convert the
manual, and the time to do the work? I need to get the manual bck to the
dealer that I borrowed it from some time ago. I need to get the manual back
into their hands within the next several months.

Peace,
Pat

NOTE: My email address has changed. I will be leaving UT in 28 days, but have
a new email address set up (and registered with majordomo) as
pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu.
I guess my 37 years here at UT was worth something!