Re: Carb cleaning tip, what not to do

To: Keith0alan@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carb cleaning tip, what not to do
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:37:15 -0700 (PDT)
Keith Po and PM.....God that's interesting !!!

Dean

Keith0alan@aol.com wrote:
And how many times mechanics have said "darn pieces of junk just won't
work right, get a Webber and put on it." SUs are fine carbs but they are
different with their own querks. It's not too unusual for me to find domes and
pistons that have been marked by a PO or PM (previous mechanic) to help keep
them
straight.

keith