Mt. Shasta Acknowledgements

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mt. Shasta Acknowledgements
From: "Phyllis Almazan" <ugly@softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 04:10:49 -0700
Hello All:

    I've now finished with all the necessary bookkeeping/recordkeeping for
Shasta and I've put the "baby to bed" for 2004.

    I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all our donors for their
contributions to making our raffle such a hugh success.  Without a successful
raffle, we wouldn't be able to give participants "gifts" to commemorate our
15th and 20th annual meet.  I hope every registered participant's roadster is
now sporting a gorgeous wood grained shift knob they received at Shasta.

    Our donors were:  Sports Imports (Ross Mullen),  Fairlady Products (Dean
Apostal), Keith Williams (a complete set of SU carbs), Stan Chernoff, Phill
Brooks (Australia), Gerardo Magana, Cory Warner, and our guests from Japan.
If I've forgotten anyone, my humblest of apologies-forgive me.

    Lastly, Thank You, to all 86 registrants, for without that registration
fee, we would not be able to print and mail flyers, have dash plaques,
portfolios, pay the rent for the facilities, have awards, not only for the
show 'n shine but for the coast,  etc.

    Again, Thank You one and all for making Mt. Shasta 2004 a successful
event.  See you July 8 & 9, 2005.

The Mt. Shasta Organizing Committee