r16 1600 drivetrain for sale:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: r16 1600 drivetrain for sale:
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:58:31 -0700
Hello, I was planning on putting this drivetrain into my wifes roadster (a
datsun 1500), anyway I have decided to possibly replace it instead with a more
modern drivetrain.  The engine has real low miles since it was rebuilt. The
engine is complete with Distributor, Fuel pump, Intake/exhaust manifolds,
custom Z carbs, air cleaner assembly, 4 speed transmission, Alternator and fan
blade. Basically a complete package, you couldn't put one together for the
asking price. It is a drop in and go item It has a polished valve cover and
from the exterior cosmetically it is clean.  I would like to sell it for 1500
dollars to anyone who is interested.  If you are interested please e-mail me
off list.  I have pictures available as well.
Thanks, Gerardo