Saturday fun run

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Saturday fun run
From: plhbauman@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:31:49 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Ok, here it is. Didn't hear from many people about our proposed run this
weekend, so I decided to make it up myself :)

We're going to head up Brea Canyon Road to Diamond Bar Blvd, then to Grand and
over the hills through some nice ranch country into Chino. We'll mess about
gawking at old airplanes at the Chino Air Museum, then head down Euclid to
Prado Dam Park for a picnic before heading home on the 91 freeway.

Parking fees for the park are betwen 5 and 7 dollars per car. The museum entry
fee is 8.95 per head. Lots to see though and worth it if you like classic
aircraft.

We'll be at the corner of Brea Canyon Road and Imperial Highway about 9:30 - 10
o'clock Saturday morning and hang around for a bit if you'd care to join us.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600