help! part needed: rear brake adjuster

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: help! part needed: rear brake adjuster
From: "Treanor / Long Family" <p-pie@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:23:29 -0400
Hi All,

In the home stretch now in getting my car back on the road, and in need of
one part (that I know of right now, that is!):

I need just one rear brake shoe adjuster - I have 4, but only one is
functional, the rest are seized.....

Anyone have a usable spare they can part with cheap, or free?  I'll happily
pay postage.

Or, alternatively, I have 2 very good condition aluminum drums which I will
not be using, as I've moved up to 12mm studs, and so have to use 240Z drums,
so I could also do a partial trade for the part I need.

Thanks!  With a bit of luck and a few more long nights and weekends, I may
very well be at Watkins Glen in September, actually driving the car. It's
only been 10 years......

Pete Long
'68 with '95 KA24DE