Transmission parts

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Transmission parts
From: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 19:23:45 -0500
As long as we are talking about transmissions....
(Well at least I am talking about them)

I have all the parts and bits from my "67 1600 4 speed transmission.
Everything is there, but in a box.  They are all nice and clean, and besides
the synchros everything is in good shape.  There was some question about the
rear seal, and in the end the rebuilt trans I bought was much cheaper than
parts to rebuild.  If anybody out there needs these parts let me know.  I
would prefer to send the whole box out, but will consider bits and pieces.  I
can send pics if you want, e-mail me off list.

Ken Williams
Janesville, WI