67.5 License Plate trim Surrounds:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 License Plate trim Surrounds:
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:28:52 -0700
Hello all, Based on a few suggestions I had the machine shop restart on
production of the trim assemblies, The ones that were made I am going to keep
unless you really want one of the initial chrome plated assemblies.  They are
now going to be made out of stainless steel and will be identical in
construction as the steel ones that I had made initially.  The steel ones that
are chrome plated will still be available, but the ones that will go out to
those that have paid will be the stainless steel type as they more closely
resemble the original. I am still looking at getting them delivered right
before Shasta and will be delivering them around that time.  This is good news
as the original ones were stainless steel.  The assemblies will come polished.
For those of you that haven't paid please send some money as soon as possible
so that I can pay the machine shop that is doing production on these items.
You can pay me via Paypal to gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net or Money order/
Personal Check mailed to my home address.  If you decide to get one of these
at a later time I am considering increasing the cost by 50 to 100 dollars
(something I would prefer not to do as I am not a vendor and can't afford to
have an inventory) as I will have to sit on them until you are ready to buy.
On a personal note I am really glad to have collaborated with all of you to
make this project possible. Even though it has been time consuming, It makes
part availability so much better for all of us.  If you have any questions
please don't hesitate to email me or call me via landline.
Thanks again,
Gerardo Magana
1701 Morning Dove Circle
Modesto, CA. 95354