Eugene, Oregon area July 7th 2004 Roadster Party

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Eugene, Oregon area July 7th 2004 Roadster Party
From: "robbpynes" <robbpynes@continet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:39:34 -0700
Hi All !

For the past 10 years I have gone to the meet in Mt. Shasta, and look
forward to it every year.

I would like to let those of you who will be in the Eugene, Oregon area
July 7th 2004 that I will be hosting a Party and Roadster gathering that
night at around 5:00 p.m..

This has become the kickoff  for the cruise to Mt. Shasta from Eugene
the following morning.

One year we had 15 Roadsters !!

For those of you who might want to plan to meet up with us in Eugene for
the cruise down contact me at any of the numbers or e-mail addresses
below.

It all starts off the morning after the night before say around 8:00 ,
9:00 10:00 ? am July 8th from the Coburg Rd. & Gateway area of Eugene /
Springfield Oregon.

I have listed some web site that have accommodation's if any of you
would like to stopover for the BBQ. Let me know if you plan to attend. I
figure I can park 17 Roadsters in my driveway.

Accommodations in Oregon
<http://www.infohub.com/TRAVEL/ACCOMMODATION/NORTH_AMERICA/USA/oregon.ht
ml>

Robb Pynes