Re: linkage assemblies for type 3&4 Solex Carbs:

To: Gerardo Magana <gmagana@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: linkage assemblies for type 3&4 Solex Carbs:
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:55:55 -0700 (PDT)
   I think this is a great price and I hope people will take advantage of this.
Judging from the other things Gerardo has made I think these will be pretty
good as he has a attention to detail, quality and fairness in pricing on items
that I like!

Dean

Gerardo Magana <gmagana@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello, I need to have a final count please, I am ready
for production. Due to the fact that it is going to
be a considerable expense I want to be able to cover
costs for production. I am going to have to put some
money out of pocket for this but am going to proceed
with it as it will increse this part availability. So
please send me a deposit for your part if you decided
to get one. The total per linkage set is 125 dollars,
a great value!!. The linkage itself will be made out
of stainless steel, It will be far more durable and at
least two times stronger than the original mikuni
style. This caused the linkage to be a little more
expensive but it is definetely a higher quality than
original part. Once again this is for the type 3&4
Carbs. Please send a payment via paypal to my email
address gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net or mail a check or
money order to me at
Gerardo Magana
1701 Morning Dove Circle
Modesto, CA. 95354
If you have any questions please call me at my cell
phone during the next week as I will be traveling
at 209-499-9193.
Thanks,
Gerardo Magana