Re: Is there something wrong with my car?

To: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Is there something wrong with my car?
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:12:59 -0400
Allen,

  Apparently your PO took very good care of that 2000!  Many of the lists
POs did not.  Many of these cars sat for years outside and show the effects.
But there are other cars out there like yours that have a loving past and
just keep on running.

  And yes, you have now cursed yourself.  Be very careful the next few
weeks!!

Paul Kort
Ohio