RE: Huh,.. white power??

To: "'Gordon Glasgow'" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Huh,.. white power??
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@RadOnc17.UCSF.Edu>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 12:17:10 -0700
Hi Gordon,
        Yea we sleep...not enough most times.  The big enemy of our time is
fricken TV.  We got Dish Network and its almost impossible for us to not
watch all the "Monster" shows and "American" this or that shows...plus Star
Treks and the various 'Law and Orders'...
        We are having are annual Big Ass BBQ and deckwarming party this July
3rd so we gotta get it all done by then.  Yikes!!
                Daniel Neuman
                Oakland CA
                69 2000

Do you and Irene ever sleep? Good Lord, you've done a lot of work on that
house!