Re: Fw: Gas Prices and stuff.

To: <Geegc@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Gas Prices and stuff.
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 06:35:05 -0400
Just get an intake and carb off of a H20 to make the conversion and figure
out where to put the tanks :)

BTW, a few months ago someone sent me a link to an article about 'peak
production' of gas and it was depressing to say the least. I read an article
in the NY Times on Wednesday that mentioned that phrase and it caught my
attention big time.

China currently uses more fuel than the US and they're only just 'spooling
up' now. In the future it will only get worse.

It does piss me off that the oil companies complain and justify the price
increases because of the 'futures' price of oil as they post record profits.
The oil companies are always complaining but have enormous profits at the
end of the day.

Mike