Re: Colortune protocol?

To: nqrithfordatsun@msn.com, tayloran@mail.med.upenn.edu,
Subject: Re: Colortune protocol?
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:04:51 EDT
In a message dated 5/13/2004 1:46:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nqrithfordatsun@msn.com writes:

> I suppose if
> you have a really acrobatic friend, you could remove the hood, and drive the
>
> car while an assistant
> crawled over the windshield and peered  into the engine room.....

HEY. In my younger stupider days we were coming back from a camping trip in
NH and snapped the throttle shaft on a vans carb. We pulled the center consol
to expose the engine and my roomate crawled in to manually control the carb. It
was a bitch too cause the van was a manual trans. Got us back to the dorm.
Dave