Illinois emission tests

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>,
Subject: Illinois emission tests
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:41:43 -0500
Good morning!
        Just wanted those of you who were interested to know that my '70
2000 just passed the test!  891/900 PPM on HC, 6.3/9.0%  for CO and 9.7% for
CO2 emissions.   Not bad at all, although I wasn't too happy with how the
lady rode the clutch going into the bay.  I also had to start the car for
her, because the steering wheel lock was kinda sticking (does anyone with a
'68-'70 NOT have that problem? )

So a very happy day here!  Now my daily driver is truly a legal daily
driver!

Eric