Re: Newport Beach car show, wicker car...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newport Beach car show, wicker car...
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 22:22:41 EDT
Prolly a Fiat Jolly !  Usually see them painted up in "pitty tink"

was this it ?
http://www.microcarmuseum.com/tour/fiat500jolly.html

hmmmm wicker car.... was that anything like the "Wicker Man" in the movie of
the same name ?!?!?!?!? Who would we get instead of Edward Woodward, to stuff
in it and sacrifice ?!?!?!  ......

Best to stop that entire train of thought.

Datsun Content... my tires are STILL green from holly paint from the
Christmas Parade if any one cares !

In a message dated 5/10/2004 12:12:57 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
vlaury@earthlink.net writes:

> >a microcar with a surfboard on top and an all-wicker interior
>
> Most likely a Seat (Pronounced Sea-At), Spanish-made licensed Fiat. Seat is
> now part of the Audi/Volkswagon/Skoda/Seat giant super-corporation.

Laurie :-)
'70-SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ