Fitting help needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, seroc@datsunroadsters.com
Subject: Fitting help needed
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 00:00:43 -0400
A few days ago, I asked for a part number for the distributor oil feed line
fitting.  In true Roadster form, someone gave me the part number!  Well, the
local parts guy tells me no go.  So, that means that I need to find an
alternate source.  Please let me know if you have a spare one of those lying
about, or if you have the appropriate threads so that I can annoy the folks
at Pep Boys and/or Home Depot.

Thanks!

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html

Mothers Day is May 9. Make it special with great ideas from the Mothers
Day Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04mothersday.armx