unnecessary

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: unnecessary
From: gregs672liter@netzero.net
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 05:40:40 GMT
Stan wrote:
It seems that Steve has taken the opportunity to expound on his ignorance and
be contrary while questioning the information that I provided.  Now that his
old shop was supposed to be closed he may have time to do a bit of research.

Once again, this kind of crap is unnecessary.  There is NOT a single person on
this list who knows everything about everything.  EVERYONE makes mistakes,
everyone has different info... that is what this list is about (how many times
does this have to be said?).  Why, just a while ago I posted information about
detonation vs pre-ignition, and I think I may have switched them around in my
discussion.  Fortunately nobody jumped my ass for it.  If you want to dispute a
view or provide different information, do it with some tact and keep your egos
in your pants.
Greg Burrows