What do you think of this?

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: What do you think of this?
From: "ambradley@frontiernet.net" <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 19:39:53 +0000
There are a couple sets of nice wheels on eBay right now with very low
starting prices and no reserve.  The text mentions a reserve price
though.  Seeing this discrepancy, I asked the seller what they'd do if
the final bid wasn't up to the price they wanted - did they mean to run
it as a reserve auction?  This is the response I got.  Does it break
any eBay rules to plan to end no-reserve auctions early if it doesn't
reach the seller's desired price?

----- Forwarded message from HAUSofIMPORTS@aol.com -----