O/T SRL311 on sale for over 1,000,000!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: O/T SRL311 on sale for over 1,000,000!
From: <limprod@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 16:27:52 -0700
(someone post this before?)

Well, even with the exchange rate it's still not bad.

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/flexauto/476049/526675/
http://www.rakuten.co.jp/flexauto/492231/482932/

...and one for over 2,000,000
http://www.enthuno-mori.at-server.com/nissan/20031105nissan/

It's interesting to see the SRLs (LH) ending up back where they were born. I
imagine the SRs have mostly been scrapped over the years.

If anyone has seen Japan's junkyards you know how it hurts to see new model
cars stacked on top of each other like dog doo 8 levels high.  Maint/repair
costs are too high to meet inspection standards so they junk them.  It appeared
to me some of the "junk" had nothing more than quarter panel damage while
others had no visible exterior damage at all.  I just don't understand.

"Need a new timing chain?  I have a brand new 2004 model just for you".

That's where all the used low mileage engines and front end clips entering the
US come from anyways.