1967.5 2000

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1967.5 2000
From: John Hogan <mad@madgrizzle.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:28:45 -0400
As much as it PAINS me to think about this, it is something that I must
do.  As I might be getting married in the near future, I need to clean
somethings out of my house, and one item in particular MIGHT need to go..
that being the 1967.5 Datsun 2000 that I've been VERY slowly working
on.  My free time has been reduced significantly over the last year and
really don't see me getting much time in the near future.  Therefore, I am
CONSIDERING allowing someone else to give my car the love and devotion it
deserves.  I am not certain I will sell the car, but it's something I just
need to consider.

To see what shape its in, head to my webpage (http://www.madgrizzle.com)
and you can get a good look at all the photos.  The matching number engine
is out of the car and fully disassembled.  Each piece has been bubbled
wrapped and stored away, except for the block which still sits on the
engine stand.

Among the various parts that I have collected along the way include:

Gary's EI distributor
Set of rebuilt 44mm Solex carbs
Solex heatshield
Fully rebuilt 5-speed transmission
1967.5 headrests
Full timing set (the ones manufactured here in US)
Two upper timing chain tensioners
Set of 0.40 pistons and rings
Set of 14-inch mag wheels
Various odds and ends

The car has the engine, transmission, and drive shaft removed.  Everything
else is still attached, but it cannot be driven away (will have to be
winched onto a trailer).

Anyway, feel free to email me and tell me what you think, any suggestions
(even from people not considering purchase and just want to encourage me to
keep it), etc.

Thanks,

John

John Hogan
1967.5 2000 SRL31100141 "Solex" aka Rhoda
2003 350Z xxx1353 "Touring w/ 6-speed Manual" aka Zelda
www.madgrizzle.com