The good, the bad, the ugly

To: "Roadsters (Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net)"
Subject: The good, the bad, the ugly
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:39:07 -0500
Hello Roadster fans/nuts

The good - My wife has been very agreeable for me to make Road Atlanta.  New
water pump is installed (Thanks Dean!), new battery is in, and waiting to
refill with antifreeze.

The bad - Talked to my boss last night and I have to go on travel very soon
for about 3 weeks - on and off.  Until we get back to flying the Shuttle, my
life is going to be a mess.

The ugly - Work travel killed my Road Atlanta trip....soob..boo...soob.  I
can't beleve it!  Geeez, everything was going so well.....  After seeing the
pictures from Solvang I was major worked up and READY TO GO>>>>>  not to
be..

Brad our SEROC pres. - I will send money for the skirts.

Sid - if you do get the block to RA, could you Brad get it to Alabama and I
will stop on the way to my in-laws and pick it up.  Sid, if you can't no
biggy.

really sorry I am going to miss seeing everyone.  I was looking forward to
it soo much - rain or shine...  even bought rain-x for the windshield.

Everyone have a great time at RA and PLEASE take lots of pictures.

Phil
SEROC