Re: Starved for Fuel

To: "Deena Petrie" <dpetrie@megsinet.net>, "Ross"
Subject: Re: Starved for Fuel
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@schroeder-family.us>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 23:10:09 -0500
How full was the tank?  A rotted pickup tube in the tank can cause all sorts
of weird problems.  If not full, try filling it up and see if the problem
goes away.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000
SRL311-13359
TDROC
Home page http://schroeder-family.us
e-mail  roadster@schroeder-family.us

Behold the superfluous. They are always sick. They
vomit their gall and call it a newspaper.
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche   1844-1900