Re: transmission identification

To: "Andy Cost" <andycost@earthlink.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: transmission identification
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:13:46 -0400
The late 2000s sometimes used Borg Warner type synchros which appears to to
be the latter description and the earlier and some later cars used Porsche
type synchros which used a dark metal band around the synchro hub (?).

I don't know which one is easier to rebuild but a shifter fork is the
cheaper part to replace.

Mike