RE: Trailer or tow

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Trailer or tow
From: "Ken" <kenneth@iversonet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:53:08 -0700
A lurker here and first post to the list.

I rented a U-Haul 2 axle trailer to tow my recently purchased 68 2000
from Tacoma to Phoenix.  Towed it 70 mph the whole way behind an
Escalade with NO issues as to stability other than the car cover was
trashed in the first 100 miles.  U-Haul has implemented some new
policies recently about the 'kinds' of cars and trucks they will rent
a trailer for use behind.  One vehicle categorically 'excluded' is any
model of Ford Explorer.

I seem to remember that the U-Haul web site has a listing of the
allowed vehicles.  Generally they want heavy SUV's and trucks.

Ken McLeod, CEO
CSG Wireless Inc.
Mesa AZ
68 2000 SRL311-01177