RE: Won't start, dry?

To: jedwabny@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Won't start, dry?
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 01:36:21 +0000
Once the fuel system pressure is compromised and there is air in the system,
it will take quite a while for the car to crank over again. Just ask any
roadster owners who has run out of gas (grin).

A few months ago, on a run through the isolated hills near Mt Hamilton (CA)
my roadster ran out of gas. The Modesto & Fresno club members worked on the
car for at least 30 minutes, yet after we added gas, it still wouldn't kick
over. Finally, after probably 12-15 tries, the car finally kicked over. No
fuel problems since....

Keep on trying to kick it over.... it should eventually start.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA