Re: a couple quick questions about the U20 engine

To: Roadster Listgroup <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: a couple quick questions about the U20 engine
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:13:18 -0600
I agree with Eric. As I recall, I gained at about 3 mpg just installing
Gary's dizzie (22/25mpg to 25/28). A few incidentals later (like Z therapy
carbs, engine overhaul, B cam :) ), I'm now running 30-35mpg (not counting
the EPA mandated crapgas (ethanol) we have to use in the winter). Complaints
to management that I wanted more POWER, not economy, has been like talking
to a wall ;) . I've got about 30,000 miles on Gary's dizzie.

dan neff     '69 2000
colorado springs,  co
http://www.wycroc.org

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 Eric Frisbee replied: