RE: Electrical Gremlin - 67 2000

To: "'Mitch Planck'" <mitch@ias.net>,
Subject: RE: Electrical Gremlin - 67 2000
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:19:48 -0600
I have been slowly restoring my wiring harnesses.  I have replaces lots of
wiring especially in the engine compartment and main under dash harnesses.
If everyone else's is as old, then I am surprised that more people don't
have fires in their cars.  I have come across a lot of fried and/or melted
down wires.  Better to check than have a toasted car.  Best of Luck.  Larry.