Japan Parts Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Japan Parts Update
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 09:32:26 -0700 (PDT)
     For the first time in the history of Fairlady Products we are receiving,
on a regular basis, directly from inside Nissan warehouses in Japan, bin
location quantities and production info in regards to currently produced
Roadster Parts and items scheduled for termination.
    The numbers are confusing, startling, exciting and sad. Having a "inside
the walls track" is like walking the aisles in person and is allowing us to
keep more parts on hand to keep you on the road! Knowing the production numbers
allows us to see how much is on hand and will be on hand so we'll never have an
empty bin here in the states!
    As of last month we now have direct access to factory parts, without having
to go through  2 middle men as before, allowing us to drop the prices to more
acceptable levels. We have decided to pass the savings on to you as opposed to
keeping the prices the same as before. Some recent re-pricing reflects this.

              Dean