Radiator Hoses for 2000 & Carb Heat shield

To: "Datsun Roadsters (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radiator Hoses for 2000 & Carb Heat shield
From: "Brucciani, Chris" <CBrucciani@archinsurance.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 09:24:35 -0400
Can anyone tell me if these are the correct part numbers for the upper and
lower radiator hoses for a 1968 2000?  Part numbers are 21503-25900 and B
1501-25601.  Also, I just took my carbs off (thinking about popping for Z
Therapy carbs) and I notice that I do not have a heat shield.  Does anyone
have an extra laying around that they would want to sell?  More questions to
follow as I try to get "Pinky" up to the Mitty next month.
Chris Brucciani
Marietta, GA
1968 2000
1973 240z