Re: Silicone Break Fluid

To: Scott Occhiuto <calabria1922@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Silicone Break Fluid
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 2:48:37 +0000
Sounds like a bit of air in the system to me.   Also, with the blackish cloud
could be the old dried brake fluid coming out?  It was suggested to me once to
use acetone on JUST the lines to flush them out, but you have to have a
compressor to blow the lines clear before reconnecting everything.

Sadly, I don't have experience with the silicone fluid though... sounds
intriguing though!

Eric