RE: Exhaust Question

To: <Keith0alan@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Exhaust Question
From: "James Richards" <jmr407@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 21:25:26 -0500
I would like to thank everyone for the responses I received on the
different Mufflers people have put on their roadsters to improve the
overall note of the car.  Has anyone used any of the mufflers listed on
the link below?  Or know if any of the types listed would be a good fit?

http://www.jcwhitney.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/EndecaCategoryView?ca
talogId=10101
<http://www.jcwhitney.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/EndecaCategoryView?c
atalogId=10101&Nao=0&Ne=100003169&N=111+100003169&langId=-1&tmplframe=En
decaCategoryView&section=body&storeId=10101&tmplhome=StoreCatalogDisplay
&ss=10101>
&Nao=0&Ne=100003169&N=111+100003169&langId=-1&tmplframe=EndecaCategoryVi
ew&section=body&storeId=10101&tmplhome=StoreCatalogDisplay&ss=10101

James & Susan Richards