Hey Drone Guys

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Hey Drone Guys
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:09:33 EST
There is a 2000 in Peperill Mass. on Ebay. Sounds like a good car. I just got
out bid but the high bidder is a deadbeat with 33% NO PAY.
 You all from Drone Know LouAnn from the Glen.You know me Dave. Many of you
got free parts from me or like Art and Charlie got the free car with the new
2000 engine and the new aluminum oil pan,
 What I am trying to say is if this car checks out (I am going to look at it)
I would like to buy it for Lou Ann.
  My friends here in Mass please don't knock heads with me in a bid fight. If
it turns out to be a parts car I'll let the list know and you guys can go for
it.
Thanks,
Dave