Re: Seat belts?

To: 9laser3@bright.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat belts?
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 00:11:45 +0000
Paul,

Soloracer.com has the belts.  There are your typical 3 point belts, plus a 3
point with the inertia reel, they call it "auto-control" or something like
that.  Prices are about $150 for the 3 point harnesses (per harness) and
about $230-250 for the auto control.  Also, if you deal with Schroth
directly, don't tell them what car your using it on.  They are indeed very
reluctant to sell them to you for a non-approved car.

Allen

>From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
>To: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Seat belts?
>Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:40:51 -0500
>
>Allen,
>
>   I wasn't aware they made a 3 point.  Thanks.  I talked with Schroth a
>few
>years ago and back then they wouldn't even sell me a set of belts for the
>roadster because they hadn't tested them in one!  I'll have to look at
>their
>web site again!!
>
>Paul

Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar  includes FREE pop-up blocking!