Roadster sighting - So Cal - Westchester/PDR

To: "Roadster Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster sighting - So Cal - Westchester/PDR
From: <limprod@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:36:43 -0800
Late model (I think), Silver.

Anybody here?

If so, congratulations!   First Roadster I've seen from the outside,
moving on the road and under self power in over 6+ years (odd now that
I think about that.  Around So Cal I've seen them sinking in the
ground under canvas and parked in the street in one instance but
that's a long time to not see a moving one.  The last moving one I saw
prior I helped a friend acquire... add a few years for the one before
that.  Endangered species or moved out with the relocating indigenous
So Cal-ians?).

Yes, that was another Roadster you saw when you did the quick double
look just before the corner obscured the view.  Does your neck feel
ok?  =)

Car looking shweet!