Re: Turn signal lens interchangeability ?

To: Gary Boone <gaboone70@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Turn signal lens interchangeability ?
From: "ambradley@frontiernet.net" <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 12:20:20 -0500
The early turn signal uses three screws where the later turn signal uses
two.  The hole in the fender is a different size as well (elongated on
new vs. round on old).  However I believe you can drill a new hole and
use two screws to attach an old turn signal housing and lens to a '70
and it will cover the different size hole.