Re: U-20 Timing gear comments.

To: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: U-20 Timing gear comments.
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:24:00 -0800
Well Dean,

My original posting was to identify lies and distortions that had been
posted on your website regarding U-20 timing gears, it was not as you said
for "competitive business needs".  My posting was not vague or ambiguous as
you stated but was directly to the point and accurate.

  It is obvious from your reply that you jumped up and acknowledged that
you were the one that posted lies and distortions.  Nowhere in your reply
did you address the reason and facts in my posting.  There was no denial or
dispute with what I had said.  Therefore, what I said must have been
accepted by you as true.  We have now determined your character or lack
thereof.  All of your bluster to deceive people is just window dressing in
your style.

The first thing was that you told a lie regarding statements made about the
quality of Nissan timing gears related to the aftermarket ones.  Then you
used the lie to rationalize justification for not making replacement parts
because Nissan ones were fine based on "35 Years" of production no matter
what the availability.   These gears are for the most part unavailable at
US Nissan dealers and you should know that.

You also state to the list that I HATE you but you are wrong again, I do
not hate you but I do feel sorry for you.   I am not angry but I am
disappointed with lies and distortions.  Maybe you are reflecting on your
own anger emotions if someone told lies about you.  You should look in the
mirror.  Do you remember the message that you left on my San Diego answer
machine some time back?

I do not need or want a website and will never be or desire to be
competition for your business.  You propose that I get a website so that I
can post lies in the same manner as you have.  I did not know that websites
were meant to post lies and deceptive information.  I enjoy the roadsters
and their environment.  I doubt that you own a running roadster but could
be wrong.

I have not criticized your products on the list and only commented when
technical errors or statements seemed to be out there.  It may seem
vindictive to you if someone identifies errors but since this is a small
community it is necessary to be accurate.  You are the only one that
compares your prices to "Elsewhere" on the list.  The others just post
their stuff and go on with life.  When I read an ad from Sears they do not
compare their prices to Target to make Target look bad.

I cannot justify talking to you on the phone based on your style.  Please
take your non-factual bluster off of the list.

Stan