Re: roadster weather

To: Robert Keen <rekeen@mtu.edu>
Subject: Re: roadster weather
From: Roadster Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 06:58:41 -0800 (PST)
BRRRRRRR......

Thats chilly.....

Warm thoughts toward your neck of the woods.....looks like we have some
to spare this week....

Robert Keen <rekeen@mtu.edu> wrote:
Locally it's 25 degrees F. Two feet of snow plus
large chunks of ice litter the driveway in front of
the garage. Behind the garage door crouches the
roadster, waiting to leap into summer heat.

--Bob and Karen Keen
68 1600
Chassell, Upper Peninsula, Michigan.

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Roadster Dude wrote:

> Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the list..
[snip]
> But for the past few days we have been having some record heat wave..
> So tonight when I got home...the house was hot...
> I decided to dig the roadster out of the garage ..
[snip]