Re: brake light switch

To: Marko Lahtinen <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>
Subject: Re: brake light switch
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 19:53:11 -0600 (CST)
I believe it is on the brake pedal, up under the dash. I think the only
cars that had hydraulic activated brake switches were the '68 and later
cars.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA